words without a rhyme
[html]

Sorry this post is weird.

It was interesting how peaceful everything around them could seem, despite the struggles that the Dreamers were facing these days. The lands may have been war-torn, but what did the sun care about that? The sky? The plants and the animals all around them? No, this was something that affected the members of the packs alone. Part of him wanted to be bitter that the rest of the world could go on peacefully while they had to deal with constant strife. But on the other hand, it gave him moments like this, where he cold sit and unwind for a little while. Right now, it was just the two of them and the sunrise. He could take a moment to forget all about the struggles. And he had to, or else it just might be the death of him.

He nodded as he listened to her explanation, then considered her question for a short, silent moment. “Ah, I’m not much for sleep, these days,” he admitted, shrugging his shoulders lightly. An understatement, to be sure, but he was no sure that the fighting was something he wanted to dwell on so much at the moment. “I was just keeping an eye on the borders, thought I would take a break and watch the sun come up.” Amber eyes briefly glanced toward the horizon, watching as the warm colors spread farther into the sky. Che bella. It is not something I often get to see either.” Sunsets were more his thing, the moments when the world began to darken but still remained so lively.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread