[J] Home,
Siku tried not to stare or act strangely as she awaited his reaction, but she nearly grabbed him right then and there when he began to speak. His voice sent shivers down Siku's spine. It was the same as she remembered, only it sounded so rich and smooth and real compared to the memories she had to compare it to. He was right there, in front of her, speaking. It was as if it was him who disappeared, and as she got used to his presence and the shock wore off, she could only remember how much she missed him. Tears welled up as she thought about Wretch, and of him searching for her. Golden eyes slowly drifted upwards as Saul finished speaking, and she bit her lip as she shook her head slowly. "I'm so sorry.. Saul.. It was selfish, it was horrible and it was not planned.. After I started running I just didn't stop, I wanted to come back but days went by and I got lost in the books.. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore," Siku glanced down at her armful of books, and then set them down carefully where they would not be damaged by the earth.

The moment the books touched the ground she turned to fling herself onto the man, recklessly moving to bury her face into his neck like she used to. She knew he was still hurt and confused, but she couldn't control her self anymore. She had to feel his touch, and sense his closeness again.
The tears began to spill the moment her body moved to make impact on his, and she spoke with less restriction. "I missed you too, don't think for a second I forgot either of you!" She spoke fiercely, her hair blocking his view of her tears as they fell and soaked into her dress. "You were on my mind and in my heart the entire time, I never wanted to hurt you.."

Messages In This Thread