[J] Home,
He could quite clearly see just how distraught she was. Her whole body seemed to shake and if she could have collapsed in on herself, Saul was fairly certain she would have done. He felt tears in his eyes, but he quickly blinked them back down into subserviance. He would not cry. His arms remained where they were, hanging by his sides as he looked at her. The white woman looked different certainly- he could see the inches gained on her white-blonde hair, the inches lost on her body in general. He wondered if she'd been eating properly, in all her wonderous adventures to Dahlia de Mai. He almost rocked back on his heels as he raised golden eyes to look at him when he spoke to her. She of course lost no time in launching her apology. And he melted. Maybe he had no backbone, or maybe he was just merciful. But in his mind, and his body, he didnt have it in him to make her feel worse than she already was. He wasnt the type to prolong someone's pain- in fact his whole job within the pack was to make sure that nobody was in pain and that included the emotional pain that Siku was going through right now. Green eyes softened slowly, warily almost as she stopped speaking.

"I understand..."

He whispered, so softly she might not have heard it. Cinnamon backed ears flashed back as she placed the books on the ground. For a few moments he wondered what on earth she was doing before her tiny body came flying towards him. The impact was never enough to throw him backwards, but the reunion of their bodies was enough to cause him to take a step back. Instinct took over as she wrapped her arms around his neck- his own arms automatically snaked around her waist and held her tight against his body. Hermes gave a soft nicker before Saul nudged him with his shoulder to tell him to back off. He could hear her crying even if he couldnt see her- his neck would be saturated with the salty water soon enough anyway. "I know you didnt, I know you didn't Siku. I'm so glad you're back..." He murmered, dipping his head down into her shoulder and practically growling in her ear. His whole body felt like it was on fire and he had no idea how to deal with it. His body was tense he knew but he couldn't figure out what it meant.

Messages In This Thread