[J] Home,
He could almost feel her body reacting in the same way as his- heat and a tense energy. For a moment Saul considered what would happen if he were to let go of the restraint and the uncertainty that still had him on his feet. And then he thought of being discovered out here, doing god only knew what with the white woman. Had he the ability he would have blushed from head to paw at the thoughts racing through his mind, so he pushed them aside. He wasnt going to get all primal right now- he had a job to do. Still, he wasnt going to let her go, there was no doubt about that. With his hand still rubbing softly up her leg, Saul looked back into her golden eyes as she replied to him. He laughed, the grin lighting up his face as he kissed her nose softly. "Of course not."

He chuckled before he shifted both of their weights. With his eyes still perfectly intent on hers, he spoke. "Repeat after me. I am Siku, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life."

His voice rumbled softly as he spoke to her, ears flickering backwards and forwards as she repeated the words back to him. He could feel his body starting to cool down, but the fire stayed firm in his green eyes. His fingers stopped their motion for the moment as he waited for her to finish the creed that had to be given to anyone who joined Ichika.

Messages In This Thread