[J] Home,
Siku's ears flicked backwards as she listened intently to Saul's words, memorizing them in order to say them back. Each sentence was filled with strength, Siku felt shivers again as she repeated after the man. It wasn't out of desire anymore, but spiritual fulfillment. "I am Siku, I am an Ichikan.. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life..." Golden eyes hovered steadily against emerald as Siku clung to Saul, speaking in a hushed but serious tone. It still felt like a dream to her, and she bit her lip at the end.

"Was that correct?" She asked lightly, her hands cupping the mans face affectionately as she smiled and tilted her head to the side. Without waiting for an answer, Siku rubbed her nose against Saul's the way she used to often. It was different now, it wasn't a question or an unspoken feeling anymore. It was official, and Siku wondered to herself how it worked when you found your mate. Confident that Saul would educate her on all things important in the future, Siku was content to enjoy their reunion fully now.

Messages In This Thread