Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]
ooc: I tried to post to this eariler but in the middle of me posting my computer froze and then after that it died, I'm using my sister's laptop for now since no one else uses it really, so yeah. Sorry for the wait. +7

She'd been pretty sick lately, for the past week had been nothing but sleeping and throwing up when she woke up. She wondered if there was a sickness going around the caves or something, and she tried to make herself feel better with some herbs she had stored from awhile back of her just collecting healing herbs. She also smoked some pot, which also did not help too much. She got high as shit yeah, but it didn't really help too much in the end of it all. She thought about what it could be, but it was too early within the 'sickness' for her to really realize that it was no sickness at all, just her body responding to the actions her and Venom partook in only a week or so prior.

She had been stuck in her bed for some time today, her head under the covers because of the fact that it was so cold in her den that the scarred part of her cropped ears were bothering her. She loved the cold too, but today it was just bothering her, and not only that but her industrial bar in her right ear was so cold that it was affecting her ear even more, making the old wounds sting. She shuddered under her blanket and her teeth clicked together as she had laid there, shivering under her many blankets. She didn't understand how she could still be cold with all of the blankets that were on top of her. The warmness she had collected within the time she had spent under the blankets had been sucked out as her feline, Octopus had wormed his way under the blankets to lay with her. He mewed at her, and she had understood the sounds that came from his mouth but she did not respond in fear that she was going to puke if she did. He mewed again before laying next to her belly and putting his face against it, and snuggling with her. Her hand moved to close the spot he had come in at and then the same hand went and pet the solid ash colored feline. He purred and licked the fingers of the monochrome woman when her hand went near his face.

Venom had entered the room somewhat after that with food, and the dampening of the blankets over her face and nose hadn't signaled that he had come back with food. She heard him making noise as he came in though so she knew he was around. I brought food. I was lucky to hit up a rabbit hole, there were a few of them in there too. he spoke to her as he put the dead animals on the floor. "thank you Venom. I'll eat when my stomach calms down." he explained to him before he had come over and pulled the covers to reveal her head. Her eyes went to his, and she had a spark of coldness in them before she realized that she really could not be mad at him, because she loved him so much. He saw the look she had given him as well as the softening of her gaze on him as if she had a sudden realization that she was not mad at him. He was about to say something before the sound of another that neither of them knew had found it's way bouncing off of her cavern's walls. Panda perked her ears and cocked her head. "Who's that?" was her natural reaction and she sat up suddenly. She brought the blanket to her chest before she had moved to the end of the bed and she had slowly gotten up. Venom helped her halfway before he had grabbed her one of the many pelts that Ouija had gifted to them and he put it on her shoulders. She then move out of her room slowly and behind her was Venom and behind Venom was the gray feline, Octopus.

There was a girl there in her chamber that she hadn't seen before, her pelt dark, but her eyes a bright emerald. Her aura was different, somewhat sad, and Panda wondered why. She cocked her head at the woman and took a seat on one of her many logs that served the purpose of being seats. Venom stood there, his hazel cat like eyes watching the dark colored girl. Octopus too his spot on the monochrome woman's lap. "May I help you, miss?" Panda said, her voice more sickly than she would have liked it to be.

"speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread