Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]

WC:Noo worries :] what a gorgeous av you have!

Two figures came to greet her - no, three; a small sinuous creature of unknown variety followed the two impressive-looking Luperci. The woman she recognised as the person she sought was quick to take a seat, and Caprica wondered if she was feeling under the weather. Some might have felt nervous, faced with an unfamiliar setting and relative strangers in their own den, but the ties of Anathema bound them as strongly as blood, and Caprica was not one to shrink from the prospect of encountering new people. Besides, she was growing more desperate by the day. Her hands were each tucked under an elbow, as if clutching at her rib cage, weight resting casually to one side, but not casually enough to mask the slight despair in her jealousy-green eyes... not even the half-face mask of her sleek black hair could hide those away.

May I help you, miss? "Caprica," said Caprica, the simple question seeming to have an answer too big to fit politely into the first few introductory remarks of a conversation. "I... I hope so, I guess. Is this a good time?" Her single visible eye went from the bewitchingly adorned Panda, to Venom, to the cat, and returned to the Furcas's earth-coloured eyes.

Image courtesy of Ant Jackson@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_CapDa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3913/angelo2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:82px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484848; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 {background-color:#030303; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ababab; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9056/angelom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_CapDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread