Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]
ooc: I'm stupid I thought I posted again here already ;.;' +3

The girl was no frightened of the Furcas, which was a relief, but there was a look in the girl's eyes that told the Furcas that not all was well with the female. Even in the weakened state of the Furcas she could see this. Panda was not as sick as she thought she was, nor would she be sick for much longer, it was simply her body telling her that things were coming, new conditions were forming and that she needed to pay attention to, and once she realized what was going on then she would most definitely pay attention. For now she was going to pay attention to the woman whom did not look injured, except for maybe in her heart. The monochrome woman cocked her head and pulled both of her cropped ears towards the woman. Venom went by their small fire pit and he sat down next to it on a log that was meant for sitting on and he took a longer stick meant for fire poking and he did just that. He turned an ear back towards the ladies to make sure things were civilized and okay.

The ebony girl told her the name in which she was called. Panda nodded her head. "I am Panda, that is Venom, and this kitty is Octopus. We have another cat running 'round here named Junior." panda spoke, introducing the household to the girl named Caprica. The girl took a uneasy positioning of her body and she spoke again, telling Panda that she hoped that she could help her, and then she asked if this was not a good time. Panda figured it was as good time as ever really. "Right now is fine. I just ate some bad meat earlier, my stomach is still getting over it, so I'm fine." the Furcas lied to the girl. Venom glanced over to her and he almost snorted at her but was able to surpress it.

"you don't look injured, so I'm guessing this is not about an injury. What's on your mind, luffly?" she spoke, her mouth forming a title at the end of it, a title of endearment, but very uncommon for anyone but her and Venom to use. The only reason Venom used it was to make fun of Panda for using it, but eventually the word just became a part of his vocabulary. Octopus looked up at the other green-eyed beast that he was unfamiliar with. He did not move from his spot on Panda's lap though, for he was comfortable there.

"speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread