Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]

OOC: I do it a lot, I think it's because I look at the threads and think so much about what i'm going to do in reply. I find it ridiculous that this happens though.

Word Count → 641

Panda noticed that gloom in the woman's eyes, a pang of sorrow was felt in the monochrome woman. She let her ears drop back as the woman knelt on the ground. They had more then enough logs for seating. Please, Sit down on a chair, no need to be on your knees in front of me. the woman spoke, pointing to a log that was close to her. Caprica went on to speak of her reason to be here, that she was missing something, someone. A soul mate, love. Like she had. Or did she? Panda immediately nodded her head to the girl. There is a charm, a religion, a power, magic, that will help you. she spoke, nodding her head and smiling still at the woman. I have not seen many of the Anathemans actually practice this religion, this magick, power, though, you are lucky that both Venom and I are avid practitioners of such a magick, a religion. she spoke to the woman the smile still on her face as she pointed to herself and Venom, whom had looked back at the two, his cat's eye looking at Caprica, and then to Panda. He did not speak. He simply nodded his head.

It's called Wicca, the religion, and the charm, it's called a Rune. We are practitioners whom use the Elder Furthark runes, but there it another branch of runes called the Angelo-Saxon Runes. the woman began to explain before she looked back at Venom as the woman told them that she was starting to not believe in happy endings or new beginnings. There is always a chance for a happy ending, and new beginnings. There's always a way to walk away from places. Find new places and start new lives. Sometimes that's all we need to find that new place to go, and have new adventures. she spoke, her tail starting to wag at the mention of new adventures. Venom, fetch me my uh, pouch of stones, and my knife. she told him, and he got up and moved back to where they both had come out of before, and he shuffled around the room until he found her pouch and her knife. He returned to her side and gave her the objects. The two runes that I will give you for this will be Ignuz and Berkana. Ignuz invited your true love, friendship & lasting partnerships, while Berkana invites protection, romance, and healing. she spoke as she pulled out blank stones from her pouch and she placed them on her lap. You should carry these with you. I do wish I had prettier stones for you, but these plain ones will have to do. she spoke shrugging her shoulders and giving a small chuckle.

You have to believe that these are for you, they are not mine. And there are other Runes I would love for you to have, though I believe that these two will work for you for now. I will seek you when I feel you need to have the other ones. You also need to believe that these will help you, because without belief, they tend to be useless, ya' know? Panda was a talker, she liked to explain things to a great extent. Venom had looked at the green eyed woman, and he opened his mouth to speak to her. It'd be easier to wear them around your neck, or on your wrist, but carrying them in a pouch on your person also works. It's good to meditate with them as well, to get in tune with them. To make them yours and only yours. Try not to lose them. he spoke to her, his first words being of advice. Would you be interested in becoming a Wiccan? Or at least learning more about it? Panda asked her, cocking her head to the woman.

Image courtesy of Ha-Wee@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.panda-mushjuly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.panda-mushjuly p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.panda-mushjuly b {color:#d8dbf0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.panda-mushjuly {background-color:#3a305d; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3478/pandamushroom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94a7a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#000000;}
.panda-mushjuly .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffffff;}
.panda-mushjuly .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread