Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]

OOC: lalala I suck. end soon?

Word Count → 461

While she talked to the woman, she had started to rub her knife against the stone to permanently etch the symbols into the stones like the girl had wanted her to do. She was still listening, but her eyes were not on the woman so she could focus and not cut herself on accident. She continued to carve at the stone until there was an 'X' on the one, and then the other one had another shape that was similar to the capital letter "B" in the English language. she carved until they were dug deep into the stones and then Panda looked at the girl's hand. Caprica offered her thanks, and she also offered a bracelet as payment for their time and help. Panda slowly took the bracelet and she quickly tied it to her wrist. It was a pleasure to help you, Caprica, dear. I still need you to do something for me though... she started to speak as she looked at the girl's eyes and then her hand again .Panda held out an empty hand, palm face up. Give me your hand. We need to redden these with your blood since they are yours, hun. Panda told her, nodding her head at the girl.

Caprica had also explained to Panda that she needed to let everything she had learned sink in. This was find with Panda and she did not mind that the girl wanted to wait, though Panda figured that if she really wanted those runes to work to their fullest potential then she would seek the Wiccan woman to learn more. Perhaps when the time came, Panda herself would have more knowledge to share with the girl. Venom looked over at them after he was poking the fire a little bit more. Ya' hungry yet, Panda? he asked her, knowing instinctively that she would be getting hungry since she had been throwing up all day. Panda looked back at him and nodded her head. Yes Venom would you please fix something up for me? I promise I'll cook next time, babe. she spoke to him with a loving, calm, soft tone in which Venom smiled at. He loved it when she talked to him like that, even though he had once upon a time told her to not call him babe, but Panda was oh-so stubborn and used the term endearingly so he learned to accept it. I'll hold you to that, luffily. he responded before he looked to the green eyed woman. Would you like to join us for lunch? Venom asked Caprica, wondering if she would be sticking around for a little while or if she was going to rush off after she had reddened her stones with Panda.

Image courtesy of Ha-Wee@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.panda-mushjuly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.panda-mushjuly p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.panda-mushjuly b {color:#d8dbf0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.panda-mushjuly {background-color:#3a305d; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3478/pandamushroom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94a7a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#000000;}
.panda-mushjuly .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffffff;}
.panda-mushjuly .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread