Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]

Word Count → 545 :: lalala

Give me your hand,
I'll show you a world you've never seen

Panda did sense the apprehensiveness of the girl, and she did understand the concern, if only because Panda was very careful about whom she would let slice her hand and handle her blood as well. Her concerns and Caprica's concerns were unspoken and more than likely totally different, but Panda did understand the woman's hesitance. Her hand was held out though, and Panda looked to Venom again, whom got up from his seat and went to a shelf where they kept a ceremonial knife, an athame. He handed it to her and she took the knife in one hand and the girls hand in the other. She made an incision on her hand rather quickly, and she pooled the blood in the girl's hand before she had put the stones face down on the pool of blood and then she lifted the first stone and then put the second stone to soak in the blood. She focused her own energy on there, giving it a boost until the stone was able to absorb the woman's energy through time. I assume you don't know much about channeling energy through your hands, so you will have to sleep on these to get the energy from your crown chakra she spoke, knowing that the woman probably wouldn't understand what she was talking about, so she touched her head with one of her hands after she gave the knife back to Venom. Venom moved away again and put the knife back where it was after he had wiped it clean. Under a pillow is the best bet. But you should also meditate with them, and if you need help meditating, I also do this with others, so you could come to me, or Venom really. she spoke to Caprica, and nodded her head.

Venom had exited the chamber, and headed towards the storage chamber so that he could grab their dinner. Later he would put more meat in there, but he had no time now to make an effort to go out a hunt since he had a guest and now a pregnant Panda. He had hurried there and hurried back, not grabbing much of anything else but the meat because Panda had fresh herbs back in their den. He reappeared a few moments later with the meat and some sticks that they could be skewered on. He silently worked on getting the food ready, including putting some herbs on it. He silently thanked the animals for sacrificing themselves for the luperci's nourishment. Panda silently did the same by bowing her head and closing her eyes for a moment and whispering mumbled words towards Venom and the dead rabbits. Panda opened her eyes and looked back to Caprica and she then got up and moved rather sluggishly to a counter where she had a jar of marijuana. She took the jar as well as a bandage wrap for the woman's hand. She moved back to her spot and she sat back down and she put the jar between her legs and she motioned for the girl to give her the same hand back so she could wrap it.

Do you smoke any, Caprica? she asked, cocking her head to the woman.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#44156c;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread