Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]

OOC:

Word Count → 429

She did well for a beginner, most others did not realize that smoke would irritate the lungs at first, until you built up a layer of tar on your lungs enough for you to not mind it. Panda, and Venom both had been smoking for some time now, Venom with tobacco as well more so than Panda did. Venom had taken the joint from the ebon woman when she passed it to him, and he turned away from then and puffed on it, watching the food cook while the fire crackled under it. The crackle made Panda giggle for whatever weird reason she had, probably something to do with what the energy of the fire was letting her mind think it was. Maybe Panda just had too little food and too many drugs. Octopus chimed up at the woman and he licked her fingers after that, and then gave her love nibbles, in which Panda pulled her hand away from, instinctively really. The woman commented on the taste. It's been some time since I munched on summer's grass, but the different breeds have different tastes. This batch I believe was from this last summer past. spoke the woman, nodding her head lightly and returning her hand to Octopus' soft fur before the joint was passed back to her from Venom.

This next spring we need to plant the blueberry. mentioned Venom, reminding the woman. I'm saving those seeds for something special Venom. I don't feel like they should be grown here in Anathema. I need to find somewhere else to grow them. she spoke to the male, sighing briefly and looking over to the rabbit. Her stomach growled. so hungry.... she complained and she touched her hand to her belly. It's not like I can rush it Pander. spoke the male, and she shot him a glance and she bent her ears back on her head, and then gave him a rather stupidly, mock-pathetic look. Butttt Venommmmmmmm whined Panda, mockingly, just being ridiculous to him, but not in a real, serious, "I expect you to actually do this" way, more like mocking a child, but no child in specific.Buttttt your faceeeeeeeeee.. responded Panda, who turned back to Caprica and chuckled lightly. Nah, No more surprises. I don't think so at least. I do have some other herbs though, including some of those 'magic mushrooms', the woman spoke to the other, smiling lightly to her before poking on the joint and then passing it back to the coal woman with emerald eyes.

Image courtesy of Ha-Wee@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.panda-mushjuly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.panda-mushjuly p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.panda-mushjuly b {color:#d8dbf0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.panda-mushjuly {background-color:#3a305d; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3478/pandamushroom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94a7a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#000000;}
.panda-mushjuly .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffffff;}
.panda-mushjuly .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread