Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]

WC:000+

"Well, thank you for the taster, I guess I'll have to sample a few more strains before I know the difference," Caprica mused. It was apparent the woman was quite a connoisseur. Caprica crossed her legs, watching the smoke curl. She'd found the new experience nice, but nothing like as exciting as the experience of the magical ritual. She licked her lips at the mention of blueberries. She'd once found wild ones, and adored the taste. But Panda seemed to think the land not good enough for her seeds. Caprica stuck out her chin. "Really, you don't think Anathema is special? I love blueberries! What's wrong with planting them within easy walking distance?" she said with a light laugh. But maybe the paid didn't enjoy living in these lands like she did. She supposed they were pretty high-up and bleak compared to some places. She maintained a sad and longing expression as if thinking about the blueberries still while the other two exchanged banter, and registered a little surprise at Panda being so hungry after feeling sick. She was no healer or medical expert, but it was starting to all add up. The mention of magic mushrooms made her feel stupid, because she hadn't heard of those either. She just nodded knowingly, filing away the name for later research.

Image courtesy of Ant Jackson@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_CapDa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3913/angelo2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:82px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484848; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 {background-color:#030303; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ababab; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9056/angelom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_CapDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread