Invocation Psychosomatic
[html]

OOC:

Word Count → 424

The Emerald eyed woman had thanked them for the sample of the weed that they had shared with her, and Panda nodded her head. "It was really no problem, I like sharing with friends." what a bold move for the woman to call the woman a friend, but since the woman had gotten some of Panda's energy in her paws, there was no reason to not let the woman be friends with her. Plus, the woman seemed nice enough to be friends with, and Panda would be her friend as long as she did nothing that Panda did not agree upon doing. Panda was not judgmental when it came to ones whom would talk to her, and seek her out, unless they had an aura that did not sit well with her. Caprica's aura was chaotic, sure, but not like others, and it was not as chaotic as when she had walked into the room, which meant that the woman was calming down. This was a good thing to Panda. When the woman spoke about the blueberries, it seemed as if she misunderstood what Panda was talking about when she had spoken of blueberries. She chuckled lightly. "Not actual blueberries, Capi, it's a type of weed, called Blueberry Kush. It's a very temperamental seed, and it needs really good soil to keep it alive. Seeing as that Anathema does not have the soil that I need, I have to search elsewhere for the right soil." spoke the woman, a smile on her maw as she looked at the darkly colored female.

Caprica said nothing of the magick mushrooms, which was not surprising to her, since she did not know what weed was, she probably didn't understand what magick mushrooms were. Panda chuckled slightly again. "One day I'll tell you about those mushrooms, but for now, I believe that dinner is ready." spoke Panda as she turned her head, and Venom was pulling the meat from the fire and he passed a skewered rabbit to the dark woman, and then to panda, and then he sat back down with the third one, and he started to munch on it, as did Panda. She made an 'mmmm' sound come from her maw, a signal that she was enjoying the food, and Venom smiled at her and returned to munching on his own meat. He found the meat to be rather delicious himself, and he made his own noises with his mouth to signal that he was a very hungry man.

-OOC ENDING: They finish their food, and then Caprica excuses herself, and thanks Panda again for the runes. Panda thanks Caprica for the good time, and also for the bracelet and then tells her good luck with the runes, and Caprica says goodbye and leaves.

Image courtesy of Ha-Wee@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.panda-mushjuly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.panda-mushjuly p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.panda-mushjuly b {color:#d8dbf0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.panda-mushjuly {background-color:#3a305d; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3478/pandamushroom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94a7a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#000000;}
.panda-mushjuly .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffffff;}
.panda-mushjuly .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread