There's a reckoning still to be reckoned
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ehnodark b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1d0d1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ehnodarkooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.ehnodark p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 25px;margin:0px;}
.ehnodark {width:425px;border:1px solid #181b22;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nodark.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:145px;background-color:#222b3d;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#a2a1a3;}
</style>

No worries luff! :] wc:386

Soran offered encouraging words that his family would be fine. That’s what he wanted to believe, but sometimes it was just so hard. "Si, we Marinos can be a hardy bunch,” he admitted. They had all seen much strife in their lives and moved past it, grew stronger from it. This would just add to their strength in the end. “I do worry for Cambria the most. Such a gentle girl, and she’s already faced so much hardship.” He shook his head, not wanting to think about it. While he did worry for his nephew as well, he knew the young man would be tough enough to hold his own. Perhaps he would be able to protect his gentle sibling.

He grinned as she claimed to be too old and comfortable to go off traveling. “Oh, I’d like to imagine that one can never be too old for adventure,” he teased. While he had to admit, he himself was too settled into this life here to uproot it again for travels as well, he knew that if he ever had the opportunity to see more of the world, he would be glad to seize it. The Marino could hardly ever rule out adventure from the future. Perhaps Soran could learn to not be so quick to dismiss it either. “You never know where life will take you.”

The sable-furred woman offered him another volley of questions about his time traveling, and he couldn’t help but smile as fond, old memories came flooding to the forefront of his mind. That year spent wandering had been one ofhis best. He had seen so much and learned so much. “Mmm, yes, the ship was full of rowdy men,” he began with a laugh. It had been one testosterone-filled journey across the sea. “Before that though, I did indeed travel through a good portion of Europe. Took off from our home pack in Italia, Monti Sabini, and made my way to Roma.” He shook his head, smiling widely as he remembered. “A big, bustling city. It had been such a shock when I first arrived there, to see so many canines around, and nearly all of them in their two-legged form all the time.” Monti Sabini wolves, while all Luperci, rarely ever utilized any form other than their basic lupus.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread