Make me Believe
[html]

---

[Image: tablespacer.jpg]

In a proper way, there was no proper way when handling the coyote clan. He moved in a steady pace, his own as always. He followed a narrow road that once had been a walk patch in the sunny summers for happy humanoids with their little children, feasting on ice cream in the delicate heat. Haku did not ponder the reason for Cercelee’s pick of meeting spot, because he had nothing he would say to her that he could not share with the rest of the pack. What he would choose to hide, he would hide for them all. His ears perked high and a gentle wag adjusted itself to the slight breath of a light breeze. Silence, except for a couple of retarded seagulls. Blue eyes gazed out towards the water, and the land that barely could be spotted on the other side. Inferni land. He was content.

I trust Colibri will not be happy when she hears I am within these lands as a member. His voice expressed a slight worry, and he was in truth interested in how his mother reaction would be whenever she found out. He should search her out soon anyway for his own reasons. His glance had yet to reach his new leader, as the dancing surface of dark blue was hard to leave. Tranquility, was what he felt when he was by the sea. One of the few places he could feel a complete calm. He gave a light sigh just for the sake of it and sat down , two third tail wrapped around his creamy forelegs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread