Make me Believe
[html]
ooc

Cer shook her head at Haku. “I do know you Haku. I know that you caused this problem with Inferni, and that you raped one of their females. I know that a while back you tried to kill your mother. And I also know, even if you won’t admit it, that you are the reason Coli hasn’t come back. Of course I know you Haku.” Cercelee wasn’t playing around, and she did not intend on making life simple for Haku. “Mew had accepted you, and that’s fine. However I can remove you. I don’t wish to, so don’t give me a reason to. I don’t care what you do in your spare time cousin, but so long as you are in this pack and representing this pack as a member you will not be causing trouble with the other packs, yes? The damage with Inferni has already been done, but do not give any of the other clans reason to scream for our blood.” Haku had not caused the trouble with Inferni unprovoked, so Cercelee did not really assume that he would cause trouble with the other packs unprovoked, but what it took to provoke the male Cer could only guess. Perhaps only a whim of his and that would be that.

“And knowing what Colibri has told me of you, I’d also like you to understand that if you harm or threaten any member of this pack, it will cost you more than your membership here. Yet, dear Haku, you’d never dream of hurting this pack, you are only here to help us, correct?” The words were spoken as a stern challenge, and her tone was a serious note it rarely took, despite the “dear Haku” business. The younger female watched his, waiting, knowing that even if she conceded the constant acting for the moment, Haku was keeping it up, and possibly would for the remainder of his time in Dahlia de Mai.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread