Make me Believe
[html]

---

[Image: tablespacer.jpg]

Cer was an annoying bitch at times, he always treated her politely, and she threw dirt straight into his face. Usually warm eyes cooled down a couple of hues as he looked at her speaking as if she knew his darker sides. She knew nothing. That he had attempted to kill his mother was something she did not understand, and secondly; something she could only guess as he knew Colibri never had spoken of it and he himself would not dream of going around gloating about it. He had done so to save her, but he had failed, and that was why his mother was so miserable the day today, why she did not function properly anymore.

Pack leader or not, he did not take kindly to such rude outbreaks. You speak of me as a monster and a dimwitted child. She was, and he would not allow it. I came because I wanted to stay with my family and help them as best I could, but if you don’t want me here then simply say so and I will leave. I don’t need your accuses and insults. He was no child either, he had a brain as well, if Cercelee had not noticed. If he had wished harm upon this pack, she would surely have noticed it by now, as she would probably have been one he had gone after.

As for Coli, do not blame me because she has taken another path. You two always were free to go when time was right to leave the nest. You did, and in the end so did she. It was truth, Haku could not control his offspring’s actions, and he could not solitarily be blamed for her lack of presence. She believed everything was so black and white? She was more wrong that she could imagine then, but Haku disliked her pushing every possible fault on him. He would speak no badly of his mother though, how unstable she was as well, that she was paranoid because of him, she had been very afraid from the moment she had seen her son again, and thus her side of the story was overdone to cause drama.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread