Make me Believe
[html]
ooc

Cercelee smiled at the male as he grew angry. Surely he should have expected this? Yes, Cercelee knew that Haku was smart, and so she assumed that the male would have known that this conversation had been in store for him. Certainly Haku wouldn’t believe that Cercelee would allow any harm to fall to her pack, no matter where it came from. “Please Haku, I called you neither a monster, nor dimwitted. You know as well I as I do that I accused you of nothing that is not true. I have not insulted you.” Cercelee tilted her head at Haku, did he really want to argue this? Perhaps Cercelee did not know the reasons behind his actions, but she knew of his actions well enough, and Haku could not take back something that had happened, even if events had not turned out how he had planned them to.

“I am not condemning you for past actions, just a small warning against future ones. Not that I accuse you of doing anything to jeopardize your position here or the well-being of any of our pack mates. Don’t act indignant because I choose to do my duty as leader and question you.” Cercelee sighed. Surely he was not completely oblivious to the pain he had caused others? Or did his illness really run do deep? And if that were the case, could he keep himself in check well enough? ”I ask all members of my pack for their loyalty, what I ask of you is no different than what I ask of them, only that I’ve known you longer and know what you are capable of. And I know you are capable of true loyalty to this pack, and that you could aid this pack, but I need honesty from you Haku. You’ve made some enemies in these lands already, but I tell you I am not among them. I can put you in a position where you can truly protect this pack, something better than a Bluet rank, if that is what you wish, but I won’t do so until you acknowledge your own actions and until you promise to me that you are whole heartedly pledge to us. That you will put your own life at risk for that of the other members of this pack and that you won’t abandon us as some other leaders are apt to do.” Cercelee let the words dangle in the air, she was trying to throw a steak to a starving dog, but perhaps the starving dog was too angry to realize this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread