Make me Believe
[html]

---

[Image: tablespacer.jpg]

No, he was not angry, simply annoyed. What annoyed him was the way she spoke to him, as if he was a foolish child that needed limits to be set for him. He could have accepted them far easier if she did not go all out all the way with it. As a sad fact, Haku could not promise he would not jeopardize the well-being of the pack nor his position. Both was connected, but Haku knew what he had to do. All things came down as they were meant to, and the demon wanted him to stir it all up. Haku would, however, base the majority of his future actions for the sake of protecting his pack. He had not merged into Dahlia with the filth to simply tear it apart from inside.

He furrowed his eyes slightly as she went on, a bit unsure why she changed direction so suddenly over to rank matters. Cer. I don’t fuck about without reason. Mew lost her litter, and Inferni has always triggered fear and hate within the lands, it was about time someone did something. Though it does not prove me as bad as them. They go in and destroy without purpose, and for that, I receive a purpose. He had already risked his life, and was still. Death in the form of impure blood on four feet chased him.

You do as you wish, I have come to stay and serve this pack, and I will do so no matter which position I am holding. Truth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread