they say its like a cattle drive
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron yawned as she stretched herself, Elzar not to impressed with all the walking they had done. stopping only at night to sleep. Well and food in the afternoon he tossed his head grunting. Oh hush your not the one who's eating and moving around for more then one. She stated as she looked at him. Now it shouldn't be much further from what i've gathered this D'Arte thing should be near by. she stated as she patted him.

She was slowly beginning to gain the concept of speaking with animals, though she hoped to find someone who could do it better she had been trying to train a bird to talk with her for over two weeks and she had two cats that well she could speak sorta with. It was unclear every now and then but truly she was a novice. turn here and stop She said to him as the side bag started to awaken. Is it morning? The young calico cat yawned as she poked her head out of the bag. Aeron looked down at the calico that reminded her much of charm. looks like the cats out of the bag. she teased as Zenna slowly climbed up to wrap herself much like a scarf. She spoke to soft and quick for aeron to catch it. Could you ever speak so i could understand Zenna i'm still learning. a chuckle emitting from the young female. Zenna was the only out of the three that she could almost perfectly understand. with more time she hoped to be using them all to check on packs. Elzar snorted we're here his tone rather gruff he didn't really talk to her much he tended to ignore her. Aeon looked at the invisible border. Now to see if she could do anything to build some sort of trade or something to help Anathema. Lifting her head she gave a short howl. Zenna glared at her now i'm deaf. the cat said glaring.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread