Bittersweet Symphony
[html]
wc:381

The Acidic boy never really considered himself much of a threat before—probably because he’d never really actually needed to be a threat to someone before. He had his share of mischief and bad encounters with fellow Anathemans, sure, but he had never gone after someone with the intent of harming them as of yet. The boy was too wrapped up in having fun and causing a ruckus to bother considering the use of violence for anything more than pure, uncontrolled hatred. And he certainly had no hatred for some random stranger he just met wandering about the cracked city streets. Perhaps that was why he’d been so surprised to see how defensive this male had been toward him at first. To him, it seemed like the brown-furred male just needed to do himself a bit of cheering up.

Ah, there it was! Jackson seemed to have managed to coax a smile from the tense young man on the ground below him. He got an introduction then, much to Jackson’s delight. Having a name to call him by would be much better than continuing to call him Mr. Serious-face. Amusing as the spur-of-the-moment nickname had been, continued use of it probably wasn’t going to win him any points with his tense little friend here. So he was looking at Mr. Serious-face no more, and instead one Liam Catori of Cour des Miracles. This was the first the Acidic boy had ever heard of any Miracles pack. Sticking within Anathema’s borders hardly scored him any worldly wisdom, and his one lengthy jaunt out to other claimed lands had brought him only just beyond AniWaya’s borders some months ago.

And then there was yet another question directed at him. Me? Oh, I dunno… Exploring. Killing time. Just havin’ myself a bit of fun. He shrugged and lifted up his staff so that he could rest it against his shoulder instead. The hybrid leaned forward slightly as he peered down at the Miracles wolf. What about you, huh, Liam? Don’t really look like you came out here expectin’ a good time. Business, then? he asked, looking pointedly at his wounded arm. Jackson was a curious boy, what could he say? Weaseling information out of people seemed to be quickly becoming a hobby of his.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread