Bittersweet Symphony
[html]
Jackson likes to ramble. :o wc:400

Eh, yeah, I guess there can be such a thing as too much excitement. He shrugged, considering it. The boy was sure fond of excitement and adventure, but he also had a lazy streak a mile wide. His love of adventure could have been his way of changing that, he supposed. Still, the other boy had a point. Things could be like that crazy place I was born in, waaay up north. I don’t remember much of it, but it was mostly chaos, man. Kinda glad my dad dragged me outta there as pup. His father had had a couple of friends watching over him and Esmeralda while he and Agony searched out Naniko, once his mom had died. It probably would have spelled trouble for the children of a woman the Tribunal had declared a traitor if they’d stayed there much longer.

The other male seemed to know of AniWaya too, claiming he’d never been there but others in his pack had. It’s a pretty cool lookin’ place, he commented, though it wasn’t as if he had much else to compare it too. Different from Anathema, that was for sure. It made Jackson wonder if his own pack mates had done much travelling around the area. The Angela had apparently lived around here way before she’d even gone up to New Brunswick, so she’d probably been all over the place. Not like Jackson really cared one way or another where that grumpy old lady’s been.

But the subject was quickly changed to the area around his own home. Uhhh… shit, I dunno. He tapped his staff against the roof as he thought about it. I think there’s a pack to the north of us, farther up the mountain range. His brow furrowed as he considered it. Yeah, that sounded about right. Yeah, I think that’s where it’s at. Don’t know much about it, really. Never been up that far past our borders, he admitted. And this place called Inferni kinda to the west, I guess. Supposed to be filled with coyotes or something. That’s pretty much it, really. Told ya it was secluded up there. He laughed and shook his head. Now that I think about it, I might just have to take a trip on up to that northern pack, see what’s goin’ on. Well, hey, there you go. Jackson had a whole ‘nother adventure to plan out already.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread