[M] No Bones About It
[html]

Everyone is Helotes' cousin. / +243

As he sucked on the jaw bone his bronze eyes were drawn up to the darkening sky; the clouds were pregnant and on the verge of labor, even the color was that of flesh and birth blood. He sighed, he did not want to caught out in the rain again. But luckily, in the distance, movement caught his eye. There was a male luperci heading his way and Helotes stood; this must be the answer to his call.

He spat the bone from his mouth as the coyote man approached, Helotes eyes noted the bow attached to man’s chest and he heeded this; he was in no position to fight against someone armed. When the golden male was before him the two of them stared at each other for a moment, before the man spoke, with a simple “Yeah?”. Helotes liked the guy already.

"Hey. I’m Helotes Lykoi. If I didn’t fuck up my route I’m guessing this is Inferni? My grandma used to live here I guess, and I was hoping to join too." How awkward this was for him, seeing as it was a new experience to ask permission to enter a territory, but he didn’t let it show. Instead, he just stood there coolly, not threatening the male in front of him, not submitting either, just standing there. It was strange, but somehow this guy seemed kind of familiar to him, though he knew he had never met the man.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread