[M] No Bones About It
[html]

OOC / +179

The look on the man’s face seemed indicate that his appearance was of no surprise. He stated his name, Ezekiel, and also that they were most likely cousins. Helotes smirked and crossed his arms "Wouldn’t surprise me, my dad said I’d probably run into a bunch of cousins down here. My grandma’s name is Kaena. I’ve never met the woman but I’ve heard she was quite the lady." So many double meanings in that sentence. From what his father had told him, Kaena was quite a lady of the night, humping pretty much anything that moved. Helotes inwardly scoffed, not that his father had turned out much differently.

Off in the distance, over the mountains, thunder rumbled and he glanced over just in time to see a golden flash of lightning near the peaks. It was going to be one hell of a storm, the winds were picking up too, now gales instead of gusts. He looked back at Ezekiel, hoping that they could hurry this up; Helotes was sure he didn’t want to be in the rain either.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread