[M] No Bones About It
[html]

OOC / +190

His short response seemed to please Ezekiel and he knew he was in. They turned down a path, and were now beyond the borders, into Inferni territory. Helotes grinned, he didn’t realize it would be this simple, but was glad it was. A few large drops of rain hit the dusty ground around their feet and he was even more glad.

When Ezekiel turned to him, and called him a name he didn’t recognize, and demanded his loyalty, for a split second a chill came to Helotes’ stomach and he was reminded of his father initiating new members into the group. Instinctively his ears flattened submissively, but his facial expression didn’t change as he looked at the golden man.

"I can handle whatever you throw at me boss." A twinkle in his eye showed as he said this. A whole new world was being opened up to him; distant family, a new territory, fights, women. Oh the women! He couldn’t wait to meet those coygals. He smirked again, "I am at your beck an call." He bowed his head slightly as he said this, the smile never leaving his maw.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread