I'm no prince, but I'll save you
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC Late afternoon on the 14th.

She was raised to treat women well and to be every woman's dream. though back home that wasn't hard you had two choices. The strong and the home bodies, Aeron was the strong and that was that. Here it was different and Aeron was bound to get fed up and go home to be killed or deemed a hero god knows.

But here she stood trying to be prince charming her steed at her side and Charm well she played the part of the defiant princess. And That was not how the stories went, Aeron frowned at this thought. Holding her hands up she sighed. Good god woman, why do you make this so complicated why must you be like this. She said as she looked at her. "I don;t let those I love die.",/b> It was that simple there was far to much for Aeron to lose.

Aeron's ears folded back as she looked at charm. "There are many forms of love Charm. I may not know you but I want to know you I want to be able to love you and have you always there." Aeron said as she smiled, this is what she really meant to begin with.

Trust me I can hardly forget Io when your bringing her up every minute. She said as she frowned. "What is so wrong with me wanting you in my family? i hate small families, I want you in my life." she said as she looked at her. "get on the horse and come home with me."

Image courtesy of jjjohn@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Aa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Aa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Aa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5f3119; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Aa1 {background-color:#69591d; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3038/aeronganesa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:239px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Aa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread