circle comes round
[html]
The savage in man is never
quite eradicated

Zeke is sooo going to try and teach Zana to use a bow. Word Count »

Many of the clan considered Ezekiel a failure. He had done only a few things in the time since his rise to power, but they were things he had believed in. Things he knew would help. Yet he met scowls and snarls and the coyote had come to expect such hostility. Ezekiel needed allies—he had willingly asked little of Alma and Heletos for such reasons. Loyalty. If Halo and Cotl imagined they could stand against him, he would prove that he was not alone.

So he gave her the plastic smile, enamored by her spunk. She was much like his sister in that way. Talitha might have made a sharp comment like that when faced with such a question. I want you here. I brought you in before, didn’t I?” This time, he winked and shifted his weight onto one leg. “Just be loyal to me. You might not be big enough to intimidate the others, but if I recall, you have other ways to take out opponents.” She had been savage when it came to the gulls, and while he did not imagine she could survive against a wolf, there were other means. Long-distance, like his arrows, made up for a smaller frame.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread