Distractions along the way
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 327 OOC: Big Grin

In Character

Eclipse was absorbed in her work, and she had never really encountered anything that would pose as a threat to her in her life, so she didn't think to be cautious out in the middle of nowhere. That was until just now when she heard the icy voice in her ear. Her heart froze for a second before pounding hard against her chest as she jumped away from the sound of the woman's voice. She swallowed hard, knowing she had a reason to fear this woman, but not knowing why. Looking up with her blue/purple eyes she saw the woman was with pups, near her time of birth it seemed, she now knew what a woman smelled like pregnant and looked like so she wasn't curious as to how nor why she was like that.

“I – I.... I'm sorry is this your land? I can leave, I didn't smell any markers, I would have stayed away if I did.”

The girl stammered, hoping that she really wouldn't lose her life. As round as the woman seemed she looked capable of quite a bit. She wanted to make sure this woman knew that she wasn't here for harm or discourteous intentions. That was when she caught a slightly familiar scent from the woman, though couldn't pin it on anyone in particular, it was buried deep in her own natural scent, like a family scent. She was still new to who was who, and how to manage through the different scents, but it was as if she knew a family member of the woman. She would just have to either figure it out eventually or not at all right now she was a little scared for her own life, and rightly so. She would have turned and ran but her bag was still on the ground and she needed it, though it wasn't worth her life she wanted to at least leave with the bag itself.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread