Where is she?
[html]

Word Count → 303 :: Out of Character text

And he got the worst answer he could ever imagine. She had left Juliet in his care, and he was careless yet again, they possibly lost their daughter due to another bout of his stupidity, if he had no fur he would know that Orin would see any color fade from his face as she answered him. His heart pounded against his chest, and knew that Orin would be furious but most of all, where was Juliet, what happened to her? His first thought went to her being with the flowers but as he patrolled near the fields, he hadnt' seen her and she would have checked in. Then thoughts came to Liam, the boy who had picked her up by her scruff when she didn't want to... but what would he do with her.

“Orin... I thought she went with you, she was so apt in going with you that I thought you allowed her last minute when I went looking for her. I … she hasn't been here since the day you left.”

He said feeling the full impact of losing another child. This time he didn't know what happened to her, and he knew that Orin would have kittens now that she would know. He wouldn't keep her from his thoughts, he would face up to his mistake, as he was quite certain it was his. His mind raced on what they were going to do, where was she, was she hiding from something? Maybe someone knew he wasn't sure.... he just hoped she was safe and well. He looked at Orin with pleading eyes for him to forgive her and he would surely follow her if need be, but he was sure they would search for her, and hopefully find her somewhere safe, preferably in cercatori borders.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread