Where is she?
[html]

Word Count → 302 :: OOC: Ugh shaw does the bad parent thing again hahaha

He let her cry out at him, he stood there calm and quiet at her outburst, and she calmed down as quickly as possible, he wouldn't argue with her, as she was right, he should have been worried about her, how could he have been so stupid as to think she took Juliet with her without letting him know? He felt horrible, but one thing Orin was teaching him was not to dwell on the problem. She had heard what he said, as she confirmed that she had not taken Juliet with her.

“You're right we should say something to the pack first, if I'd have known I would have gone looking for her the second she left. I am so sorry Orin, but we'll find her ok? Together. Titania is at home, I thought she just missed you, but I think she knew that Juliet was gone. God how could I have been so stupid.”

He chided himself, but he didn't go too much further than that other than hitting himself over the head with his hand once. She asked what she had been doing the days before she disappeared. He shrugged, though he knew many of her moves he didn't know all of them.

“She visited the flowers mostly, you know how much she likes them, I don't know she hasn't been acting strangely at all, looked quite happy really, I mean until you told them you were leaving.”

He said, he knew how well the daughters loved their mother, and couldn't blame them. She had been the best mother that he could imagine, the girls loved her with their heart as he did, and he wished he could be half the parent that Orin was or else he wouldn't have lost Juliet in the first place.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread