Where is she?
Liam had stepped back as the petite female had almost barreled into him. A litany of swear words played thorough his mind as his golden eyes looked between the two adults. After a moment, he decided to tell them a half truth. "I took her to Crimson Dreams, to see the flower field. It was an apology for fighting with her." His voice took on a pleading tone, only half contrived. "I'm trying to be better, I am. But we got separated. I was scared I'd get in trouble for losing her." He swallowed, looking at Orin in particular. Women were usually easier to manipulate, he figured.

"I'm already a low rank for talking back to Skye. I didn't want to get in more trouble. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner..." He swallowed. Would his half true story be accepted? He glanced at Shaw before turning his gaze back to Orin. He shuffled his feet like the awkward adolescent he was. He wasn't even a year old yet. Almost, come December he'd be a year old. But right now he was ten months, still a teenager. And right now he was almost scared of what would happen.

Messages In This Thread