[M] - star smashed
[html]

Sorry for the shortness!

A scent niggled at her while she had her nose stretched up toward the starry sky, but as entranced as she was trying to place herself in the star map, Vesper did not quite notice the approach of the male. Of course, the moment she heard the footfalls and became conscious of her surroundings, she let out a snarling curse in her head. Outwardly, she simply turned to check out the coyote hybrid that sprang into the clearing.

Other than an interesting dusky coat and a splash of red on his muzzle, the male could have been any other mutt. His scent was what interested her more; overlaying the interesting entwined odors that marked someone who had partial dog and wolf heritage was the musk of the clan whose borders she had been checking out. It was not especially strong, as if he were somewhat new to Inferni, but it was enough to intrigue her.

Almost as soon as she turned to face him, however, her expression interested, he greeted her in a way that filled her with exasperation. Gorgeous, hmm? Her blue eyes became icier, but she would not snap at him unless he continued to flirt; one word was harmless, after all.

“I wanted to look at the stars before I found a place to sleep,” Vesper answered with complete honesty, tucking her tawny tail around her body. “And I was interested to see what kind of clan made their home here.”

She smirked suddenly, a slight cruelty in the line of her lips. “Why ever do you ask?”

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d758f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;}
.vestarchaos t {font-style:italic; color:#6d758f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread