[M] - star smashed
[html]
Don't worry about the shortness. Ok, I know Helotes is a freak, forgive him. For the fight I like to block out the action via PM’s so we can post easily. I’ll send you a PM now. / +251

The girl didn’t even flinch when he appeared, somewhat to his disappointment, and when she spoke to him somewhat sarcastically his ear flicked in annoyance but the grin never left his face. Ah, you’ve got some spunk don’t you, for one so close to a territory of which she does not belong. He made a semi-circle around her, checking her out. Besides the scars and somewhat drab fur coloration, there was a fantastic body under there. Too bad she wasn’t Luperci, he would have loved to see her in bipedal form; the human curves lent by the virus were quite satisfying to the male. Besides, sex was always better with arms and opposable thumbs.

He sat off to the side of her, sniffing her. Unlike the last female who had pleased him she was not in heat, making her less attractive. But they were all anatomically the same, and feminine anatomy suited him best. What luck that he would be given the chance to fuck so many females in such a short amount of time? He guessed the gods must be smiling upon him, and he was becoming more and more glad that he had come to Inferni.

The grin returning to his face and he looked at her with a slightly cocked head, You know, you’re pretty sexy. I’ll let you off with just a warning this time if you give me a little something something. He leaned in closer to her, his nose dipping down slowly towards her unmentionables.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread