[M] - star smashed
[html]

*rubs hands together expectantly*

The male said that she had spunk, and her eyes narrowed as she figured they were going to go through the whole “feisty is sexy” kick that most men seemed to like. Vesper had let them know exactly how feisty she was, leaving them with enough wounds to reconsider hitting on the first female they saw next time. She was about to make a sharp retort when she realized he was speaking on, pointing out how close she was to the territory. At that, her bad ear flicked, and a frown settled over her slender features. She’d allow that much, and a threat from a territorial coymutt was something she could deal with.

A slight incline of her head showed acknowledgment for how close she was to the borders. “I wasn’t planning on stepping over. I’m only a loner, and I wasn’t sure if Inferni might be interesting.” She said no more—partially because she didn’t want to make him think she wanted to join right away, and partially because she was intently focused on his motion. The circling trick was enough to intimidate weaker canines, but she only kept him in the corner of her eye at all times, turning her head only slightly if needed. As it was, he hadn’t circled completely around her, instead sitting down and sniffing in her direction.

And then he grinned, and Vesper’s coal-tipped hackles rose. She was about to dissuade him from making any advances when he went ahead—asking her for a little “something something.” She would have been inclined to guffaw and spell out exactly what she thought of him and his kind, but he was encroaching on her personal space very quickly.

No fucking way.

Teeth flashed as Vesper snapped at the asshole’s nose.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d758f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;}
.vestarchaos t {font-style:italic; color:#6d758f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread