Broken By War
León has a heavy spanish accent that I can't be bothered writing out properly so just assume he's speaking like that :3
Analise's cut From where the cut ends on here, it travels around her back and ends just above her tail. The girl is in optime form and stands at 7 foot exactly.
7+

The Austral man watched both of them as they bustled around with their things that they needed for helping Saxif and himself he supposed. He didn't really mind for himself, he could let his wounds heal on their own although it would take longer, as long as Panda was able to help Saxif then he would be fine, his concern for the golden huntress was obvious on his face. The white eyes giant kept an eye on her even as he watched their now healers move around in case she should suddenly faint or fall over, she had been having dizzy spells all the way to Anathema. He did not care for the amount of blood he had lost from his own body, he always underestimated how severely he was injured and sometimes suffered for his over estimation of his body.

He didn't know who the other Furcas was, not knowing that the coy dog he had met in AniWaya training to be an Anzu had changed his path to healing. So he offered no opinion on the subject although likely she didn't really want his input anyway. Saxif was of the same mind as him, wisely keeping her mouth closed on the matter, not wanting to somehow offend the woman that would be the difference between her arm working ever again and it being totally unusable. Unable to keep his hands away from her, he rested his large palm on her arm as a gesture of comfort.

Saxif's face was the picture of distraught as she found out that she might never be able to use her arm again and the man felt for her, he really did. His grip on her uninjured arm tightened, without the use of her arm she could no longer use her beloved bow and arrows to hunt. She nodded with an upset expression on her face and the man knew she was holding back her tears until she could be alone, as strong as she was this was enough to break her. He let go of her arm when Panda began to move onto sorting himself out.

His voice rumbled in his chest as he realised they hadn't even introduced themselves,

"Sorry for being so rude, my name is León and this is Saxif." He closed his eyes as she said to and braced himself for pain, he knew from experience that having alcohol poured on your wounds to disinfect them hurt more than receiving the actual wounds did. But he managed to hold himself still as she worked, only uttering the occasional growl or hiss of breath. By the time she was finished with bandaging him up he imagined he looked quite stupid and grumbled in a good natured way as Saxif joined her n her giggle, a small smirk worming its way onto his bandaged lips,

"At least I only have to spend uno dia looking like a fool, I can hide in my den for that day to pass." He said in response, and also to let her know that he could indeed talk. At the same time Saxif took the bowl that the patchily colored Venom with a quiet thank you, still mulling over the possibly loss of her arm. Suddenly a voice at the door interrupted them, and the smell of fresh blood once again filled the room.

"Daddy? Daddy are you in here? Mother Io sent me to get checked over." Analise stood nervously outside the heavy cloak as she waited for someone to answer her, the girl's entire front was covered with blood at this point for the shallow cut had been bleeding for a long time, only its lack of deepness had prevented the youngster from bleeding out. Crimson dropped from her face, her chest, her hands and hips, anywhere where it could bead together and fall to the floor. She hadn't even wanted to come here, she had wanted Io to see to her with the russet and white woman had insisted that she come and see the medic. Analise had never seen Io so panicked before, her father would be in for a verbal roasting when he finally got home from seeing the black and white healer.

Messages In This Thread