Jupiter
[html]
OOC Dios = God Mi Mi = My my Sorry that it's so short >.

The song ended with classical extravagance, ending on a long B natural. Ophelia wiggled her fingers in short and quick motions, causing a pleasant verbrato to be added to the last whole note. A light sigh escaped from Ophelia's lips, as her eyes began to slowly open. Ophelia held her pose for awhile as she took of the bow, and she could hear Ether snort in the back, as if she was impressed with Ophelia's playing. A joyful giggle came from Ophelia's mouth, her serene smile evolving into a rather cheerful look. Thank you, Ether! Why was Ophelia thanking her horse? Because Ophelia had yet to notice her lupus audience.

Then, a single word came to Ophelia's eardrums. Ophelia paused, a confused look on her face, as slowly turned around a faced the scarred female. Ophelia stared at her for a moment, her face completely blank, as if her brain was registering something. After a few seconds, Ophelia finally reacted with a surprised look in her face and eyes. "Oh my! I didn't know I had an audience! An audience other then my horse, that is." Ophelia held her bow and violin all in one hand, as her other furry hand motioned to the back, where Ether whinnied right on time, as if she knew that she was being talked about. Ophelia rolled her light blue eyes at her intelligent (sometimes more intelligent then Ophelia) horse. "I'm Ophelia, violinist, dancer, luperci, female, two years old, traveler, uhhhhh.... and I'm from Hamlet." Ophelia nodded as if her last three words were a fact. Ophelia didn't find it strange at all if she told a stranger all about herself. Not at all.

"Oh yeah, my horse, Ether, is in the back. She is my usual audience. Oh! Yeah! Come in, come in, I won't eat you! Ether... I ain't so sure." Ophelia gave a humorous wink as she set her violin tenderly down on the counter. Ophelia walked over to one of the old chairs, and pulled it out, patting the seat for her new 'friend' to sit in. Ophelia pulled out her own chair, and sat down, a hopeful and friendly look on her happy face. Ophelia watched the scarred lady warmly, only then noticing her wounds. Ophelia's mouth then made a shape that was very similar to a circle, and she soon began to panic, by jumping up from her seat and pacing around, tripping here and there. "Dios! Are you alright? Do you feel fine? What happened? Are you ok? Mi mi! Do you need help?" Ophelia was panting by the time she finished asking endless questions, for she hadn't breathed in between each one. A look of complete concern appeared on Ophelia face. For a stranger. Yep. She does that.

<style type="text/css">
.opheliaga b {font-weight:bold; color:#c890a4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #67273b; }
.opheliaga p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.opheliaga {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#987985; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bEXwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b78e9b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.opheliaga p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.opheliaga p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread