Jupiter
[html]

OOC I find Vesper adorable :3

Word Count → 624

Another awkward silence. It seemed Ophelia had a quiet one on her hands. But of course, Ophelia was fine with that, perfectly fine. "Pleasure to meet you, Vesper!" Ophelia gave a bright giggle as she continued to smile. Even though the chestnut lady was smiling, she couldn't help but have her concerned eyes placed on the lady's wounds. Oh, how Ophelia would have wished so could run over there and heal her up! Of course, Ophelia wasn't exactly a super good healer, to tell the truth, she would probably make it worse. Ophelia stood there, lost in her thoughts, before her new 'friend' spoke of Hamlet. Ophelia was confused for a moment, lifting a single eyebrow while titling her head. Whaaa...? Oh! She got it now. Ophelia let out yet another laugh, before giving a small smile. "Miss Vesper, Hamlet isn't here." After a brief pause, Ophelia quickly said, "Well, I mean he is.... but he isn't... ERRR. Hamlet is a book, in which is in my possession. My name is from that book. Hamlet isn't real... at least, I think so? NO. He isn't real or alive. He was a human, after all. Unless he somehow was changed into a wolf, coyote, or dog...." Ophelia took a moment to ponder this. After a minute or so, Ophelia finally shrugged and finished thinking for the day.

As Ophelia heard Vesper speak, Ophelia faced Ether, and inhaled through her sensitive nose. "Hmm, you're right... Ether, you need a bath, you stinky horse!" That was Ophelia for you. She completely ignored Vesper's insult, besides about Ether being stinky. Perhaps being naive like Ophelia wasn't so bad. Ophelia held her bright smile on her face, which was not unusual, for Ophelia was a happy and carefree being who was relaxed around anyone and everyone. Even if they were a threat.

As Vesper stepped back and snapped at Ophelia, Ophelia's ears slowly went down, finally laying flat. Ophelia's bright smile changed into a sad frown. Ophelia didn't want to be alone. And didn't they just become friends? As Vesper cussed, it seemed Ophelia shrunk a bit. Ophelia wasn't fan of curse words, you see. After a brief silence, Ophelia managed to finally speak, I-I'm sorry-y.... I-I only-y wanted-d to h-help... I'm-m sorry-y if-f I'm being pushy-y...."

An rather uncomfortable silence appeared like a heavy cloud, taking up all the space in Ophelia's camp zone. Ophelia was unsure of what to say as she stood there, eyes staring at the ground like she was a child who broke her mother's prized vase. Ophelia fingered the soft fabric of her dress in her fingers as she stood there, eyebrows scrunched together. Suddenly, a whinny broke the uncomfortable silence. Ophelia lifted her eyes from the ground and instead stared at Ether, who obviously did not feel the tension in the air. Ophelia could have run over there and kissed Ether to death for breaking the silence. Shortly after her beloved steed broke the silence, Vesper also spoke, her ears back in an apologetic way.

As soon as her uncomfortable new friend apologized, Ophelia acted like her normal self once again. Giving an attritional smile, Ophelia also apologized. "I'm sorry, too, Miss Vesper! You shouldn't be apologizing! I was being far to pushy and nosey, I should give you some space, yes? We just met and all, I'm sorry for seeming too friendly. It's a habit, I guess." Ophelia gave a light hearted laugh before moving around once more. "Are you perhaps hungry? Thirsty? Need a place to stay?" Ophelia grinned, sitting herself down in her chair once more, eyes bright with hopefulness. Vesper seemed a bit... shy. Yes, shy is the word. The shy type of animals needed their space right?

<style type="text/css">
.ophviolin b {font-weight:bold; color:#7d7591; text-shadow:#7b97c1 1px 1px 1px;}
.ophviolin p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ophviolin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#bfbbc8; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw2r81.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.ophviolin .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #7b97c1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#7b97c1 1px 1px 1px;}
.ophviolin .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#7b97c1 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread