Jupiter
[html]

OOC I love Vesper's grumpiness and secret softness <3 By the way, the Spanish is: I'm Spanish, Baby! xD

Word Count → 641

"Yep, a book!" Ophelia nodded, giving yet another cheerful grin. As Vesper spoke of never reading a book, Ophelia couldn't hide her surprise. Ophelia wasn't exactly used to non-luperci, for she grew up in a pack that was full of luperci's, and the pack hardly ever encountered non-luperci. "Yep, I was named after... Ophelia. I was in love with Hamlet, I guess, and then I went mad and died. The end." It was kinda scary at how Ophelia spoke in such a cheerful voice as she spoke of her so called 'death.' "If you want, I could teach you how to read?" An eager smile appeared on Ophelia's chocolate face, her light blue eyes shining with hope. Ophelia loved teaching other's things, along with being taught new things in exchange. Ophelia jumped up from the chair, again, and suddenly went into the back of the room, searching for something. "I'm almost sure it's here somewhere...." She mumbled as she looked through the room filled with random things. "Aha!" A victorious bark came from Ophelia mouth as she lifted a dusty book from her basket. Ophelia walked over to Vesper, and showed her the front, that clearly stated "HAMLET." "Here it is, Hamlet!" The book was in fairly good condition for it's age. The pages were yellowing, and the ink was starting to become faint, but it was still readable.

Ophelia had set the book on the ground, just in case Vesper wanted to take a peek at the book. As Vesper spoke of Ophelia being less talky and her being less snappy, Ophelia couldn't help but give a laugh. As soon as wolves with manners came from Vesper's mouth, Ophelia shook her head. "Nope. Most wolves I meet are waaayyy worse then you." Ophelia was being rather blunt, her head now shaking up and down. "I should learn how to talk less, but there is always so much to say!" Ophelia grinned once more, settling in the chair.... yet again. Ophelia crossed her legs a she sat with her hands on her lap, her back as straight as can be. A dancer's habit, at least, in Ophelia's opinion.

"NO NO NO NO Vesper, you're a huge threat! GINORMOUS!" Ophelia couldn't help but feel as if she had made Vesper mad, for not treating her as a threat. Ophelia didn't treat anyone as a threat, for she was overly, and stupidly, friendly. "And, and I promise I will be more cautious, so I won't let EPIC THREATS like you in my home!" Ophelia nodded repeatedly, her eyes wide. Oh, Ophelia, Ophelia.... Ophelia and her ever so messed up logic.

"Food and water, gotcha! Coming right up!" Ophelia rose from the chair... AGAIN. She walked around and grabbed a few things from her basket, until she finally came over to her new non-luperci friend. Ophelia had a bowl, a bottle of clear and fresh water, and some jerky that would hopefully satisfy the female. Ophelia crouched down, and poured the water into the bowl, which would hopefully make it easier for her injured friend. She set the jerky down in front of the female, and Ophelia sat down, a single piece of jerky in her slender hand that she took a rough bite from. A satisfied smile came onto her face as she tasted the salted meat, and Ophelia couldn't help but grin down at her new friend. "Thanks! It took me awhile to find a livable building. So, Vesper. Are you originally from here? I'm not." Ophelia shook her head and took another bite of jerky. "I'm from Honduras, Yo soy español, baby!" Ophelia laughed once more, watching her new friend for her answer.

<style type="text/css">
.ophviolin b {font-weight:bold; color:#7d7591; text-shadow:#7b97c1 1px 1px 1px;}
.ophviolin p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ophviolin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#bfbbc8; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw2r81.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.ophviolin .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #7b97c1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#7b97c1 1px 1px 1px;}
.ophviolin .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#7b97c1 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread