mysterious ways
The closer he leaned in the faster her heart began to beat, his intense eves seemed to bore right into her emerald ones as his words droned on in the background. Blinking slowly as she took in a sharp intake of breath, intoxified by the piercing gaze of the male before her and the warth radiating from the hands on her waist. Smirking she gave him another teasing reply, "I can offer you anything you want..." her voice was husky as she leaned herself closer to him, her chest brushing against his as she tilted her head up to catch his eye.

"Now.. the pack, the things I can offer are totally different.." she ran both her hands down his chest to rest on his abdomen as she continued, a slight sigh to her voice at the serious change in the game. "..but if you have to know..." she paused a moment as she smiled up at him once more, listing off those skills she'd learned, leaving him to interpret them as he pleased. "I'm an excellent hunter, fisher and stalker, I can scout and know how to handle myself as well as tie an array of knots.. you learn those things.. you know.. on the sea." she sat there as the rare moment of silence seemed to ease on before she teased the man before her. "Any more questions on what I can.. and have offered.." her eyes twinkled as those before her seemed to try and search out her inner soul, having escaped from the world she'd just reentered there was no taint of the lives the wolves here lived, just the free spirited world of the adventurer, the pirate's life on the sea, with al lthe booty she could want or wish for.. but now she was leaving that life behind, atleast she'd still have her games the celtic wolves had taught her..

Messages In This Thread