Starting over
[html]

PP of Noah pulling her out of the water. Tell me if you want it changed.

Shiloh scraped at the ground with her forepaws while she used her backpaws to push off the crumpling ground under her. She was able to reach his hand with her forepaw and she felt him pull her out of the rushing water. She lay on the more stable ground shaking from cold and lack of fur. She was still sick and with the cool breeze she was quick to shake and start to see stars. She stood and limped to the man.... Noah as he had said. "Th...tha....thank y...y...you No....noa.....Noah. M...my ank....ankle h...hurts... I am c...co...cold." she whispered to him softly.

She kept her ears pinned and her wet tail under her and lay at his feet, keeping her eyes lowered. "I..I am so...sorry... I sh...should ha...have stayed a...alone.... I..am...a m...monster," she said with a whine. She hurt so much inside and out. Why was she even trying to hold a converstation with this man... like he would care about her life story. Like he could see past her faults... the only person to do that was Orin and she was miles away from her now

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread