Blood as sweet and red...
edit; also, i suck at following posting orders, so there :[
[html]

Nobody will be going for Deuce and I'd prefer it if no one else targets him specifically, as Deuce will be the one that kills him! Also, slight pp of Nobody catching Deuce's scent! Let me know if I should change it!

A madwoman’s laughter echoed within tan ears, though so distant and unreal. This wasn’t life, what he felt.

The wolf’s secui form wasn’t much larger than the plain form that had been born into this world, but it would do. Everything would do, for his time here was only temporary. This body would face death tonight, though in a shallow form. The golden eyed beast cared nothing of the feud itself. It was aware of superficial details and had chosen its side based on that information. Outcome was irrelevant; he wouldn’t be around for long enough to see the results. The blonde Itachi wouldn’t be rid of his demon that easily.

Muscled limbs slowly shifted as he moved forwards, drawing in the scent of what he supposed was the intruders. There was nothing he could rely on, for his senses were muddled and strange, and he had no time to get use to the feel of this living body. Thankfully, this world was rich as always, and there would be others, he knew. Lips parted to reveal jagged daggers, already pink from the male’s own blood. His sand coloured theme was harshly broken by bite mark and cuts, fresh and some still bleeding. But the taste, ah, it was what made this all so real. Partly destroyed tongue stirred behind its toothy prison, splashing fresh blood against the inside of his teeth.

Others carried weapons, but this wolf had only what nature had granted. This was how he always had preferred it. But now, the faint trace of an approaching scent was caught by nostrils, and the man smiled a pink smile, blood climbing the cracks between sharp teeth. Familiarity, at last.

The secui broke off from those he was closely grouped with, planning on flanking the approaching group. But there was only one canine he desired to taste, and she was here. The ravaged soul behind honey orbs was thrilled.

<style>
.haku-burn-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.haku-burn p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.haku-burn b {color:#DB3500; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.haku-burn {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/hakutable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:177px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #6B6B6B; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#323232; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.haku-burn-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.haku-burn-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6B6B6B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie-Kone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread