Blood as sweet and red...
[html]

OOC: Jace has my permission to PP Niro as she knows exactly what is going on with my character. So I def OKED IT Smile

Niro didn't know how he managed to get seperated from his pack, in fact he was now in the midst of two packs One beiing crimson dreams, who was thankfully on his side and the other being Aniwaya, things happened quick as the arrows started flying. The man who had no real weapons but the ones his own body provided, were all he needed. He knew nothing of swordfighting or anything like that, so he ran into the fray, trying despirately to dodge the flying arrows, but that was hard, and it seemed one wanted to get close to its mark as he felt an arrow graze his side. The man glared around, to see that a woman was being double teamed, and he ran after the woman with the sword, his teeth bared as he barreled into her, his teeth gnashing at anything they could possibly take a hold of. Anger surged through him as he thought of someone like this taking care of his daughter. He was angered that these savages took over such a wonderful pack, one he'd visited once before all of this happened and it had been very peaceful then, now, look at it. He kept himself watchful as he tried to take whatever piece of flesh he could, watching that sword of hers to make sure and keep it away from him.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Arda

[/html]

Messages In This Thread