comfortable inside these wounds
[html]

NP, your bad posts are still better than my good ones

Word Count → 333

Despite the coywolf's claims, Kiara was still unsure of her physical state. Vesper seemed to have been severely injured not days before their encounter. Something happened to Vesper and Kiara wouldn't be surprised to be turned away. However, it seems as if this was not the coywolf's intention. Although Vesper did not seem too friendly, there was no hint of confrontation in her voice and actions. As the young women stepped closer, Kiara lowered herself and wagged her tail in a friendly and playful manner. To be around another regular canine, after being surrounded by the luperci, was a welcome change. Kiara hoped she could break past the defensive behavior of the young women.

Just as the arctic wolf was preparing herself to take a friendly leap towards Vesper, a bolt of lightning light up the sky and was closely followed by an equally impressive peal of thunder. Kiara froze with her haunches high in the air and her ears flicked forward in surprise. The snow wolf stood up slowly and set her sapphire gaze towards the sky. It would rain soon and the two of them must find cover. It seemed as if Vesper had a similar idea, with just a little more danger involved

Kiara looked towards where the tawny coywolf gestured and noticed an island a little ways out. The island was covered in rocks and bands of gnarled trees. If the pair could reach the island it might be a good place to ride out the oncoming storm. Kiara glanced at her injured companion. The she-wolf didn't doubt that she could reach the island, though Kiara still had reservations about returning to the sea. However, could the injured Vesper make the swim? One look at Vesper's grin said it all and the arctic wolf returned Vesper's wicked smile. What young wolf could resist an adventure like this? With a glint of mischief in her sapphire eyes Kiara proudly stated, Adventure's my middle name. Just lead the way my friend.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread