comfortable inside these wounds
[html]

Bed time!!!!

Word Count → 315

By the way Vesper talked, it was almost as if she was against packs and pack life. Wolves were social animals by nature and to the arctic wolf, not wanting to be part of a pack was unthinkable. However, Vesper did have a point. Most packs would not just let strangers saunter onto their lands and were less likely to actually accept strangers into the pack. But then again, Ichika no Ho-en was not a usual pack. The members of the Ichika no Ho-en pack consisted not only of wolves, but coyotes and dogs, and most of them were luperci. The luperci's ways were still very foreign to Kiara and many of the things they did or said were confusing. Kiara chuckled at Vesper's remarks. "Insane is your best bet. I can't say much about the other packs, but the wolves in Ichika are very nice."

The coywolf was obviously in pain and Kiara gave her credit for bearing with the fatigue and pain. Vesper's tail was soft against her nose, but it made Kiara sneeze. The coywolf had increased her pace from the careful walk to a faster hobble. Kiara gave a little laugh and quickened her pace. The gnarled branches would provided the two wolves with sufficient cover to ride out the storm. The snow wolf gratefully accepted Vesper's invitation and took shelter with the brown female. The rain was coming down now and the clash of thunder could be heard overhead. Kiara settled herself down next to Vesper and curled up to keep warm.

"Truth be told, I haven't really explored a lot of Nova Scotia. I wandered in and around the Ichika pack lands, but I wasn't very thorough. Then, I just picked a direction and started walking. I tried to avoid the other packs to avoid any diplomacy issues. What about you? You don't seem to be in a pack."

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread