Tired And Broken
[html]

Ohh, procrastination's a good friend of mine. Tongue

Ah, yes, the lonely life of a wanderer. Ehno had had his fair share of the wandering life when he was a yearling, but being the sociable wolf that he was, he constantly found himself flocking toward some of the more populated locations around Europe when he travelled. He was glad that Crimson Dreams was able to offer Blind a much needed break from loneliness. The pack was like one big family, and he hoped that in time, the girl would feel like family to them as well. “Well, I’m glad you are liking it here. Everyone here is quite friendly. If you drop by the manor, you’re sure to bump into many of us,” he said, smiling.

And then came the inevitable question. Walking around looking so beat up was of course going to draw attention, Ehno knew. His smile became a little more tired as he glanced down and considered his wounds. He reached up and rubbed gently at the bandaged portion of his chest. Amber eyes turned back up to his dark-furred packmate. “How much do you know of the recent war?” he asked. “Many of us went over to AniWaya two days ago to finally put an end to things. Needless to say, I’m not much of a fighter.” He laughed slightly, trying to lighten the subject by poking fun at himself, but the effort caused a fresh wave of pain to spread through his side and he winced.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread