A thousand to one, A million to two.
[html]

Word Count → 356 :: okay this time I had tried to reply to this like six times but kept losing the post. wtf.

Everyday it's still the same dull knife,
Stab it through and justify your pride.

The Rakeeb seemed unimpressed with her. The pregnant woman did not care what he thought of her, if anything at all. The only thing she cared about was getting her herb, and maybe obtaining one of his annoying crows, even though she knew right then that it would probably be the death of her. Or that she'd want to kill it eventually. She looked to the one whom had stolen her herb in the first place. The male spoke to her about it being nice to meet her, and a weird smile fell on his face. Her cropped ears fell back on her head and she furrowed her brows lightly. Uh, I guess it's nice to finally meet you as well. the woman spoke to him, shifting her weight on her feet as she stood there. She wanted to be seated but did not find herself willing to be seated in front of the male. She would leave before she got comfortable here.

He then told her that he was in the care of six of them and that he was trying to train them as an alert system for Anathema. It seemed like a good idea, but with them only obeying Alaki, it also had it's flaws. Panda decided then, that she would more than likely take one of these loud little rats with wings off of his hands. Namely the one whom had taken her herb straight from her hand, as revenge to the bird. Eventually he would have to listen to her, which would be his punishment for taking her herb. If you would like, I can communicate with them on their level, so it's possible that I could take one of them off your hands for you, so you aren't so overwhelmed with their antics all day and night. she offered the male, nodding her head lightly and pulling her cropped ears back towards the male. She wanted to know if he would bite and let her take the albino one off of his hands for him. It would definitely be an interesting addition to her family.

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread