Lazy lunch
[html]

Fair play! Du, eg la te postlog ting i shared folder på msn, og trur eg PM'a deg to forskjellige sig'er eg har laga? Får faen kje te det der fjørtingane... og siggane ser litt rare ut, men what the hell Tongue

The other behaved as if he had merely been waiting for her, not paying any heed to her dominating manner which should signalize that he was on her land. She could not decide whether she thought it to be impolite or just ignorance. He certainly seemed confident and comfortable, stretching and acting as if he knew no danger in the world. It reminded her of Haku, in a way, at least that confident/comfortable bit. His pelt was fascinating, how it shone with traces of blue as the sun hit it. She'd seen black before, but.. with blue? Evolution was a funny thing, and he would surely stand out in winter as much as she did in summer. Indeed, he was handsome. Quite a lot, in fact. But it didn't change anything in Mew's head; he was still on their border.

Desaevio. That's an odd name. It wasn't just his name that was odd. His behavior did not put her off, though, and she kept her stance. Her green eyes looked straight and openly into the red spheres of the other, and added some words for good measure. More interesting than odd, to be honest. She was not weak, and she was not naive. She used to be, and she somehow missed it, but these days she knew no fear. All that she had lived for, breathed for, was six feet under along the border of Wolfville, under a heart shaped rock. Thus, this stranger was no threat, seeing as she had nothing to lose. Though, that was a lie. Her mother, and her brother. But the overwhelming loss of her children outshone them both, at least for the time being. It would go away, gradually, she expected, but time went slowly and she didn't sleep well. Couldn't see it in her appearance though. She spoke again, calmly, and about as dominating as previously. She was still demanding his attention and politeness, though she was not bitchy. She was politely demanding him to announce what he was there for, and her sentence came out that way. The smile remained on her lips, not so fake, yet not so real. You're currently standing on the border of my pack, Dahlia de Mai, and with my rank I'm supposed to ask you about your reasons for being here

[/html]

Messages In This Thread