Lazy lunch
[html]

Fair play? Ka du meine med det? Eg tror kje eg power playa deg..elle gjorde eg det, i så fall meinte eg ikkje det D: Gralla tante marit igjen, vett eg he sagt det før, men eg seie det igjen, sånn offisielt skriftlig Tongue

Odd? There’s was absolutely nothing odd about his name, he was almost insulted by her words. Des was very proud of his name, it was an old and respected name, at least in his old country. Luckily she changed her statement to interesting before he could think more about it.

He studied her, her green eyes facinated her, he had never seen such green. They reminded him of grass, a place where he could just lay down and relax. He loved grass, the smell of it intoxicated him, it was better than any drug ever made.

She was kind of cute, standing there, polietly asking her about his business on her territory. What was exactly his business? He didn’t really know the answer to that himself. He had wandered alone for quite some while now, should he just answer her the way he had so many wolves before? That he was just passing by, and would be out of there before sunset? Wasn’t he getting a little bit too old to be a drifter? Shouldn’t he just let go of his past? Nah, but this female looked like fun.

I’m sorry if my precence has intruded your territory any way, I can insure that my reasons for being here are purely friendly. He answered her in the most charming manner he posessed. His eyes flickered all over her, studying her. Her white furr still facinated him, he looked down on his own bluish pelt, what a contrasting pair they made. He, black as the sky on a blue moon night. She, freshly white as the ground after the first snow in December.

Des found her intriguing, and didn’t want to leave just yet, he had to find a way to stall her, but how? I was just looking for an easy lunch, this place looked like the perfect spot for rabbit hunting. He continued, surpressing his stomach that was trying to force a growel out. I’ve been wandering for a very long time, and I was just getting tired of eating lizards and mice…. he cut of his sentence, he didn’t want to sound whimpy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread