Lazy lunch
[html]

Nei, eg he kje det D: Eg har kje fått brukt pc’n min siå Kenneth kom på besøk, eg får kun bruka jobb pc’n Undecided Og den e det kje ordlista på >< engelsken min suuuuuge uten ordlista!! \(”o)/ Jo, og sorry for at posten suge, eg va totalt uinnspirert>.<

Her bringing up the rabbits again made his bowls growl. He had really come here for the rabbits, well, that was partially true, but she didn’t have to know that. Maybe I felt lonely.. his ruby red eyes met her teasing greens.

He put his weight on his backlegs and sat down comfortably, he wasn’t going anywhere. And by sitting down, he hopefully sent this message successfully to the female; she wasn’t getting rid of him by playing cute.

Though she was very cute

The dark male sat comfortably in the grass, studying her every move. The light breeze from the wind brushed through his mane. It wasn’t so long at the moment, but had he been in shifted form, the sight would have been amazing. The back long mane would have framed his red eyes with a blue shimmer, and the beads he used to wear would have made soothing clirring sounds as they where brought together. He slipped away for a moment, thinking about how wonderful he looked, but he quickly woke himself up from it.

Tell me a little about this place, he said in an interesting tone, though if the interest was genuine is to be unsaid, I’ve been wandering alone for a very long time, some company would be nice. He said, his eyes inviting her her to sit down too.

In the back of his head he was annoyed of himself, he didn’t have time to chat around and pick up females. He didn’t have time for rabbit hunting or daydreaming, he was on a mission, a misson to kill.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread